Regional Customer Service Project Manager (m/f/x)
In today’s connected
world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in
meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our
customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist,
we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics
solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and
integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise,
global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw
materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and
return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world
we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of a Regional Customer Service Project Manager (m/f/x). The Regional Customer Service Project Manager's mission is to complete aforementioned professionalization and standardization of existing Customer Service agents. The job holder is responsible for the roll-out of a Customer Service training, deployment of a Customer Service Ticketing system, automation of most frequent Customer Service requests as well as design and implementation of a Customer Service Target Operating Model (TMO). The purpose of a TOM is to set consistent high standards of Customer Service.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Design and implementation of Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Update the stocktake of current Customer Services, understand typical enquiries, review enquiries percentage split identified during pre-project phase, understand the profiles / personas of requestors, identify both best practices and area for improvements
- Document the various enquiries and missions of Customer Service agents and define consistent protocols, processes, use cases, scripts, SLAs, KPIs and reportings
- Present to project stakeholders a proposal and roadmap how to raise quality, productivity and efficiency of Customer Service.
- Explore possibilities to digitalize and automate replies to most frequent enquiries
- Selection, adaptation to requirements and implementation of Customer Service Ticketing tool
- Outline the functional requirements (features) of a Customer Service Ticketing tool
- Assess potential gaps of the system selected during pre-project phase and produce roadmap to bridge these gaps.
- Drive the necessary actions to adapt the selected system to requirements
- Ensure a system training to be produced either by the vendor selected or by him/herself
- Drive roll-out both technical roll-out and end-user training
- Develop & rollout soft skills training
- Review outcome of pilot training delivered during pre-project phase, adapt content whenever necessary, train additional trainers and further roll-out.
What is required from you?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role, ideally experience in Customer Service function
- Certified PRINCE II/ DePicT project management methodology
- Knowledge of Contract Logistics/ Supply Chain industry
- Experience in working in a multi-country project/ and cross-cultural tactical issues
- Experience in organization change and change management
- Experience in Business Modeling Process Annotation and using BMPA tools
- Experience in deploying IT systems
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), BPMA tool
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH