Internships - DHL Service Logistics EMEA
Service Logistics (SL) has been a unique product within the DHL portfolio for a number of years. This is characterized by the fact that it is a truly global, cross-divisional, network product, combining the strengths of our brands - DHL Express, DHL Supply Chain and other DHL business units into one integrated, after sales supply chain solution for our customers. Currently more than 200 customers are using our SL services across more than 100 countries and we have experienced strong growth in all regions over the last 10 years.
DSC SL is opening several internships in different departments of the organization. (OPS, Finance, HR, CSS, Projects) An experienced team and a motivated internship buddy will help you taking your first steps in the corporate world. You will be able to work in an international environment touching different aspects of the business.
Internship in Operations
- Perform testing activities
- Warehouse time studies, create activity based costing model
- Contribute to creation of a vendor frame work
- Research on vendor agreements
- Create Network compliance dashboards in PowerBI
Internship in Finance
- Dashboarding / Reporting Improvements to influence business decisions
- Accounts Payable Process Improvement Project
- Ad-hoc analysis on trends across customers/services/sectors
Internship in Human Resources
- HR Data flow analysis
- Contribute to X-Business Unit Employer branding initiatives
- Contribute to flex benefits plan implementation
Internship in Client Support Services
- Contribute to Customer Centricity initiatives
- Complain handling (facts > options > proposal)
- SL Branding/Marketing
- CxM analysis
- Analysis of Project budgeting processes
- Identify improvement opportunities on Project budgeting and forecasting
- Review Project KPI reporting
What do we expect of you?
- Passion for logistics
- Expertise in the relevant field
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work well as part of a team.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent PC skills
For more information:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 02 752 8104
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Service Logistics EMEA
Day time only