Strategic Partner Manager
Strategic Partner Manager
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL eCommerce Solutions is one of the divisions of DHL, dedicated to both domestic and international parcel delivery, through our cutting-edge cross-border products. We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to join our international team, to take ownership of the relationships with external European partner organizations in order to master volume development on our international eCommerce Parcel Connect platform.
Position Location: Slovakia
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with European partner organization of DHL eCommerce Solutions
- Drive common business development and ensure success through the implementation of common standards as well as individual customer solutions
- Represent requirements of partner organizations in DHL internal discussions
- Manage projects and processes and develop solutions optimizing the end-to-end impact from different functional perspectives
Your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Assume overall ownership of the relationship to several partner organizations and act as main contact person between DHL and partners to bundle all business topics
- Build and cultivate a close relationship with the key counterparts in the partner organizations and flexibly adapt communication to different management levels (from working level to mid-/senior management)
- Foster and monitor common business development to deliver against the overall growth aspiration staring with the international eCommerce Connect platform
- Identify key requirements that hinder mutual business development, define optimization measures and coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Drive partner selection processes and onboard new partners to the international eCommerce parcel network
- Execute PMO role to coordinate cross-functional activities (e.g. Ops, IT, CS) and follow up on successful implementation / issue resolution etc.
- Secure effective alignment between DHL and the partners on new potentials and conduct hypercare for customer implementations on assigned trade lanes
- Drive product feature implementation (in line with DHL standard) with partner organizations and monitor adherence to the common standards of the European Parcel Connect platform
- Provide relevant business updates to senior management and effectively steer escalations and resolution
- Assume overarching Parcel Union topics, e.g. general management presentations, concept and process development and documentation, event planning, preparation and organization (e.g. Annual Partner Meeting)
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant international context (logistics industry, eCommerce preferable)
- Academic degree (Business Administration, Economics, Logistics) or equivalent qualification
- Hands-on experience in project management, partner management, product development
- Being a team player who enjoys cross-functional collaboration and applies effective stakeholder management
- Independent, pro-active and efficient problem-solving attitude with strong prioritization skills of complex requirements and sense of ownership
- Open and international mindset with excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Fluent English skills, additional languages preferable
Contact Person: email@example.com
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Parcel Slovensko spol s r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn