Director Digital Platform Community (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BRACKNELL (UK) FOR A FULL-TIME PARENTAL LEAVE COVER, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Director Digital Platform Community (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
Oversee the DHL Digital Platform Community (shared, cross DHL business unit platform), leading multiple teams in several functions, including development and delivery, product management and cross business unit community member onboarding & operations. Shape strategy of the DHL Digital Platform helping DHL achieve a more connected, more streamlined user experience across our DHL digital touchpoints. Develop strong collaboration with all DHL Business Units to establish and nurture a thriving digital community. Act as principal lead of the DHL Digital Platform Community overseeing member onboarding and stakeholder management. Manage ongoing technical platform delivery and operations.
- Lead multiple teams in managing all aspects of the Digital Platform Community: product management and delivery, maintenance, community member onboarding & management.
- Act as primary spokesperson for all aspects of the DHL Digital Platform.
- Shape the strategy and roadmap of the Platform including community member onboarding approach and prioritization.
- Oversee the engagement of stakeholders to assess business needs and lead successful platform onboarding. Manage ongoing demand of existing platform community members.
- Lead team members through the setup and execution of a working model including the engagement of our User Experience and software development partner services.
- Manage the continuous delivery model of our group website DHL.COM & platform working closely with ITS on tools setup and working model
- Manage overall Platform budget including community member service charges as well as 3rdparty and ITS costs.
- Working closely with ITS support staff to manage the technical aspects of the Platform ensuring its security, compliance and availability.
- Manage the DHL Digital style guide managing the process for DHL portal development working towards a single, streamlined look and feel across all DHL branded websites.
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 5-8+ years proven experience leading large software development teams and product managers
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to create a single team mentality across multiple teams / 3rd parties.
- Significant customer orientation and high affinity to customer research and digital environments. Experience in design thinking and extreme focus on the Customer Experience
- Ability to shape organization, processes and working model including direct reports as well as 3rd party software development, technical support staff and User Experience partners.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including senior stakeholder engagement / communication.
- Well organized with proven project management experience and the ability to successfully deliver
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL GBS (UK) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn