Digital Platform Community Manager (m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
DHL’s Digital Platform Community is home to multiple DHL websites & portals (including DHL’s group website) providing a framework for hosting a variety of user experiences and designs, with content management operations powered by Adobe’s AEM all leveraging the strength of the DHL.COM domain
The Digital Platform Community Manager will engage with stakeholders across DHL’s Business Units to communicate the capabilities and benefits of the platform and assess overall website user experience, technical and operational needs. This role will lead the successful onboarding programs including defining and managing budget requirements, shaping the future working model with each community member, and act as the central point of contact to ensure community members are successful in leveraging the Digital Platform to its fullest.
The successful candidate will also support the Digital Platform Community Director in shaping the platform’s overall strategy, organizational setup and working model.
- Act as main point of contact for DHL Digital Platform Community members
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stake holders and sponsors
- Manage “wish list” input & expectations across the platform community; help drive improvements to the digital platform by identifying, prioritizing and specifying new functionalities
- Provide proactive support for stakeholders to enhance their use of the digital platform (including content management, site design needs and technical integration needs)
- Help shape the long-term vision, roadmap and organizational setup of the DHL Digital Platform
- Communicate the benefits of the DHL Digital Platform in various forums within DHL
- Help potential community members understand and plan for the onboarding process
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or IT
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience in product / program management or similar
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Extensive experience with content management systems, analytics and user experience design
- Experience with Internet technologies and leveraging marketing automation tools
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects in parallel while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Positive / “can do” attitude and team player
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL GBS (UK) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn