CRE Communications Specialist
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Corporate Real Estate (CRE) is a well-established team of property professionals based in over 30 countries globally and offering services across the complete property lifecycle. The department is responsible for maintaining the existing portfolio of buildings as well as new acquisitions, disposals, constructions and facility management services.
The overall purpose of the role is to manage the global communications plan for (CRE) to ensure
- CRE employees are positively informed, engaged and encouraged to collaborate. This includes cascading Group communications and priorities that are relevant to CRE.
- The services and achievements of CRE are published and known within the Group.
Your tasks will be:
- Create & implement a dynamic and engaging communication plan for CRE
- Manage our monthly global town hall communication, which is delivered by the Global Head of CRE to ~300 staff. This includes creating the storyline, preparing all material needed for the 1 hour session and coordinating / engaging all presenters.
- Create & execute global engagement and collaboration campaigns such as our people program (Proudly Delivered), as well as externally focused topics such as International Women’s Day, to achieve maximum exposure and awareness of key employee messages related to organization's policies, programs and management goals
- Prepare and distribute material using different mediums such as newsletters, Yammer, myNet & myVideo
- Support regional teams in the creation of their communication material.
- Maintain design and upkeep our myNet pages (internal internet pages)
- Prepare material that promotes the services and achievements of CRE within DPDHL. As part of this you will engage relevant communication specialists across the Group.
- Identify & source photographic material relating to Corporate Real Estate
- Create engaging & explanatory videos together with our Learning & Development teams
- Keep the plan fresh by constantly recommending enhancements
- Build strong and trusting relationships with CRE management teams to make sure communications are accurate and cascaded within the Service line.
- Have an engaging approach with CRE staff to unlock the appropriate messages in a collaborative way.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with communication specialists within the Group
- Be open to share you knowledge and skills to improve the overall quality of communications within CRE
Your profile should look like:
- Four years of relevant communications experience
- Bachelor degree
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- The ability to create material in German is preferred but not essential
- Good understanding and track record of storytelling, and operating in a digital world
- Communicating complexity in a simple, engaging and understandable format
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively within CRE team
- Be part of great leader global company
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL GBS (UK) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn