Working Student Business Process Documentation - Center of Digitization
Your Chance to support a project team of DHL Consulting on a digitalization project for the Global Business Services of our parent company.
The Center of Digitization department is part of the wider Digitalization@GBS program team, a large-scale digital transformation program that aims at greatly
improving Deutsche Post DHL GBS’ services focusing on both enriching customer experience and reducing operating costs.
Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services offers internal transactional & competence center services such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal and IT.
With the help of state-of-the-art process automation technologies including RPA, Smart OCR, Machine & Deep Learning, we are endeavoring to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains, which constantly lead to unplanned throughput times, control problems or even incidents during the operational process.
With a modern BPM solution, we are improving our digital customer experience that gives access to our broad service portfolio.
The CoD team consists of business process analysts, automation process analysts, automation designers for RPA & cognitive services as well as cognitive and service management experts to provide a complete package for digitization initiatives and running digital operations.
As a working student within the center of digitalization department, you will be involved in automation projects for at least one of the GBS business functions (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.). This comprises the analysis of internal business processes and their detailed documentation via process maps and process descriptions, both in close cooperation with the overall program management and subject matter experts from the GBS business functions.
You will be responsible for reporting your progress and results to the business process owners, team leads, and program management. In doing so, your tasks will
involve managing frequent interactions across multiple levels and departments of the DPDHL global business functions.
- Fluency in English and German required
- Very good command of Microsoft office applications required
- Currently pursuing Master-level studies in Business Administration or a related field, with a focus in operations, logistics, supply chain management, business, information technology, finance or relevant field
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively at multiple levels across an organization, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- At minimum 6 months of relevant work experience/internship required (experience in process mapping preferred but not required)
- General understanding of corporate processes
- Strong interest in digitalization topics in general and process modelling and automation in particular
- Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking
- Flexible working arrangements possible, e.g.
- 6 months contract with 12-20 hrs/week,
- extension possible 2 months contract with 40 hrs/week (during semester break)
- A combination of the above
- Intensive training on business process mapping tools and methodology
- Being part of a project team run by DHL Consulting that shapes digital transformation within the DPDHL Group
- Deep insights into both
- the business areas you will be supporting
- large-scale digitization project management
- Competitive remuneration
Markus will be happy to answer your questions: email@example.com
Interested in this opportunity? Please find more information on www.dhl-consulting.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Zahlen und Fakten
12-20 hours per week
DHL Consulting GmbH