VP Talent Management Global
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
VICE PRESIDENT (M/F/X) HR TALENT GLOBAL
GREAT LEADERS CREATE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
AS A LEADER OF CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALISTS, YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
The Vice President of HR Talent Global has overall responsibility for all activities associated with HR Talent and Development, including the formation of talent pools and the creation of pipelines of talent supporting the business strategy to become Employer of Choice and ensure sustainability of the workforce. You will ensure the execution of an effective talent management strategy for cultivating and retaining skilled employees within the overall corporate DP DHL guidelines. In addition, you'll provide direction and support regional HR representatives in executing annual and ongoing performance management processes. Identifying critical roles that are vital to the company and define a strategy to fill them with capable people is key. You’ll also lead the implementation & enhancement of performance management tools throughout the business unit.
- Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource-related area and postgraduate qualifications in Human Resource Development
- Min. 15 years experience in various human resources related fields, 10 of which were spent managing multi-sites/several business units.
- Previous role in the business; ability to work in a virtual, matrix organisation with stakeholders at different levels
- Knowledge of European HR Development practices, sound business judgment when developing and implementing HR development initiatives
- Strong project management capability and skills with the ability to multitask in changing environments
- Effective communication skills across various levels with groups of people; high degree of cultural sensitivity
- Strong business acumen and process skills, strategic thinking capabilities; highly customer oriented
- Computer skills (motiv8 online seen as a plus)
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via email: email@example.com
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL International GmbH