VP Operational Risks
VP Operational Risks Insurance & Risk Management
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
In Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) we focus on being trusted advisors by connecting with business colleagues and understanding their needs. We manage and mitigate risk and deliver quality insurance products and services to protect the company’s employees, assets and liabilities and to meet its contractual obligations to customers across the group.
Would you like to become one of us and lead and shape the direction for Operational Risks in Insurance & Risk Management? If this is something that interests you, then read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Enable, support and oversee the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Property Risk Engineering (PRE) processes in alignment with Group and Divisional requirements.
- Support divisions in their efforts to secure best practice implementation and legal compliance in the area of OHS.
- Oversee the execution of OHS projects driven by the OHS Committee, the implementation of new and existing guidelines and processes, in alignment with the requirements of DPDHL business units.
- Represent the OHS Committee and IRM at the Operations Board meetings
- Support Business Units in their efforts to exercise effective property risk management at production sites, worldwide locations and new building/installation sites according to their needs and in alignment with Group-wide standards.
- Manage the commercial and technical relations to outsourcing partners who provide a support function to global DPDHL Group entities.
Your profile should look like:
- Good understanding and experience of OHS, BCM and PRE processes
- Senior stakeholder management & communication - Proven track record of working with senior management and heads of the various divisions in a collaborative manner to achieve consensus
- Strategic thinking - Capability to assess the strategic needs of the group, while taking the needs and requirements of Business Units into account.
- International experience - Cross border management experience.
- Knowledge of multi-national operational risks solutions and techniques.
- Detailed risk identification and understanding of risk solutions and allocation of risk techniques.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a high volume operating environment.
- An amazing opportunity to lead and shape the direction for Operational Risks in Insurance & Risk Management on a global level
- Opportunity to lead diverse teams and projects
- Working with diverse and complex stakeholders from different business units
- Great international working environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post AG