University Graduate Continuous Improvement international (m/f/x)
OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM GROW OFFERS INTERESTING OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY, BONN, FROM APRIL 1ST, 2021 FOR 18 MONTHS, AIMING TO KEEP YOU ON AFTER PROGRAM COMPLETION FOR
UNIVERSITY GRADUATES (M/W/X) INTERNATIONAL IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY IN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too. Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
Your functional area
The Continuous Improvement department is part of the DHL Express division, regionally responsible for CI EU culture, activities and impact. Team plays 3 main roles for European organization:
1) Identifying & prioritizing improvement opportunities on regional customer experience and continuous improvement maturity across region. Providing related guidance and support for CI community.
2) Carry out regional CI Development projects to improve regional business / customer / employee perception and results. Develop partnership with relevant regional counterparts and build frameworks to identify opportunities and take corrective actions
3) To provide CI Programs support for local projects/transformations that ‘has big impact on business results, customer satisfaction or employee engagement’ & ‘would benefit CI expertise dedication (Onsite or off-site in different locations based on projects).
- Graduation before April 1st, 2021
- First professional experience in continuous improvement, project management or change management; international experience
- Fluent English skills; other languages are a benefit
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate/mobilize others and very good communication skills
- Very high personal aspirations and stakeholder management
After an induction week, you will dive into the world of logistics during three program phases at locations in Germany and around the world in one of the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. We offer integrated training sessions, personal mentoring and regular feedback to help you develop your career.
For further questions please contact Steffi Koch, GROW Recruiting, email@example.com.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please apply now online by November 29th 2020 via dpdhl.jobs/grow-program for the business area Business Development & Strategy including a cover letter, CV and references. You will find there more detailed information on the application process, program schedule and typical project positions in the various business areas.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post AG
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn