In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs.
At DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components.
We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through the delivery of finished goods and return services. By seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
DHL Supply Chain has an opening for an Internship in the Transport Department in Bonn, Germany.
The goal of this role is to create a data repository, by collecting all data on international transport from the different country organizations, creating PowerBI reports and describing the procedures on this.
In this internship your main tasks are:
- Identify information needs to create reports
- Request & collect data from different countries in the region
- Write queries, using an ETL (Extract Transfer Load) tool
- Create databases & Microsoft Power BI reports
- Define & document procedures of different information systems
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, IT or related streams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in using ETL tools (preferred)
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI (preferred)
- Knowledge in writing queries
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent command of MS Office suite (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word)
Please apply with your complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and your earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Manuela Cornejo (email@example.com).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn