Training Expert (m/f/d)
Training Expert (m/f/d)
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) called EVO that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Training Expert (m/f/d), you will support a major strategic transformational project with the Development,Roll-out and Governance of Systems Training (e.g. EVO, OAS) across +30 countries.
In the role of Training Expert, you will:
- Develop and deploy Global (e.g. EVO/OAS) training modules
- Provide training & governance review and reporting
- Establish consistent training governance framework and follow up process
- Support Train the trainer (TTT) delivery in countries (system training and change management activities)
- Monitor, design, evaluate and adapt the training activities or program effectiveness
- Support translation process of training materials where needed
- Contact and manage external providers and agencies
- Support training budget management
Our perfect match:
- You are qualified and experienced (3+ years):
- as instructional designer with extensive knowledge of learning principles and methods, training virtualization and online learning
- in training delivery, evaluation and follow up (quality management)
- in Change Management
- in implementation of system trainings in complex environments
- in selecting and managing external suppliers or resources
- in implementation of systems trainings in complex IT systems
- You are proficient in English (both spoken and written) and are able to present to and train international stakeholders at a professional level.
- You have strong Project Management Skills and are proficient in the use of MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint
We will be giving preference to candidates who have previous experience working in the logistics industry and have worked with e-learning authoring tools and video editing software.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence. We are especially very focussed in promoting opportunities for
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn