Tender and Analysis Manager (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Tender and Analysis Manager GLOBAL and EMEA (m/f/x)
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
Grade: RCS I
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 28th February 2021
Location: Brussels ideally, however the rest of Europe will be considered
Are you amotivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in afast-pacedenvironment? Would you enjoy being part of acommittedteamthatworkstogetherto create a relevant, important difference in the lives ofourcustomers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
OurServiceLogistics division designs and maintainsserviceparts networks. These networks don't just provideourcustomers the parts they need quickly; they also help themanticipateand prepare forthatdemand. They get real-timevisibilityinto what's in stock and what's in motion, and an end-to-end modelthatintegratestransportation,warehousingandrepair-cyclemanagement.
How do we do itall? With a strategic global networkdedicatedto theservicelogistics industry.Ournetwork issupportedbyprofessionalswhounderstandthe tightdeliverytimes required in theaftermarketservices supply chain. The result: having the right part, in the right place at the right time.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Main responsibility is creating a compelling solution for the customer that is fully approved by the internal SL organization. Responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining one globally consistent approach to respond to Commercial Requests and RFQ's.
- This concerns both existing and new customers for as well Global as EMEA-only requests.
- Scope of the activity goes beyond core customer deliverables ( e.g. support to DHL RFQ response document and customer questionnaires) and extends to the process/procedures to get to the customer deliverables.
- Also this role will partake in innovation, continuous improvement and other commercial development programs and project which are oriented to new business acquisition or growing existing accounts.
Now here's what we need from you;
- University degree or Master in Logistics, or equivalent through experience
- Working experience with commercial and client facing projects; i.e. consultative selling / logistics consultant
- Working experience within an international 3PL / 4PL logistics company
- Understanding of service parts logistics operations
- Be able to represent the customer inside SL.
- High customer sensitivity and client orientation
- Project Management skills
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn