Student Assistant HR (m/f/d)
Student Assistant HR (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
As of April 2020, we are looking for a motivated Student Assistant (m/f/d) for our Global Human Resources Business Partner team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to experience HR Processes and HR Business Partnering on a global scale.
In this role you will:
- Support key HR Processes, mainly on recruiting and on-boarding, as well as the HR performance and development cycles
- Capture and track these processes in the related IT systems (goal agreement, postings etc.)
- Support with preparation of various documentation and presentations
- Take on daily administrative tasks in the team (e.g. communication to employees, providers and authorities)
- Maintain and update our HR process manual
- Research on various HR topics and advise HR Business Partnering team
- Proactively suggest improvements for current processes
- Run reports from systems and drive data quality
- Be an active part of the team
Our perfect match:
- You are curious about HR and business-related processes
- You are open-minded and interested and willing to go the extra mile
- You are well structured, organized and you persistently work towards your goals
- You have conceptual and analytical thinking
- You are punctual and able to meet deadlines
- You are detail and quality oriented
- You have excellent communication skills, verbally and written, in German and English
- You are well-versed with Microsoft Office
- You are available for 20h/week
- You are currently enrolled in a Master degree
- You are available for at least 6 to 12 months
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required