Specialist Marketing Development (m/f/x)
Specialist Marketing Development (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
The Specialist (m/f/x) for Marketing Development will lead the development of the iPresent (marketing/sales content) platform across DPDHL, analyze usage and content development, support with driving user adoption activities and acts as central contact for Divisional project leads and involved suppliers. Furthermore he/she will be responsible for developing an iPresent roadmap and execute respective initiatives.
- Receives, manages & responds to support requests from Divisional project leads
- Where required, refers requests to process owners, admin support or escalates where applicable
- Drives improvements to user support concept & processes
- Trusted point of contact for all CSI iPresent users, as well as xBU admin users
- Drives xBU usage targets and aligns with BUs on approach to achieve them
User Communication and Training
- Understands and identifies training needs and optimal training approach depending on topic and audience
- Organizes training sessions for new & existing users on iPresent functionality
- Develops, maintains & manages training curriculum and ensures high quality and consistency across BUs
- Delivers training to senior audiences as needed (e.g. Management team)
- Develops and executes marketing/comms plan to increase user adoption
- Delivers ongoing communication to user group on new functionality, content, success stories etc.
- Compiles & communicates user support documentation for new & existing functionality
Data quality, driving usage & compliance
- Identifies key data quality and system usage measures, develops measurement & drives adherence.
- Liaises with process owners, vendor support and other relevant parties
- Develops and runs cross-BU user survey to measure user satisfaction, identify improvements and cross-BU benchmarks
- Supports iPresent owner in driving roadmap projects and coordinates execution in all phases (e.g. from requirements gathering, design, review, testing etc.)
- Designs business test cases to support release work.
- Organises user support for new release functionality testing.
iPresent user administration
- Manages user setup & license numbers
- Facilitates updates & amendments to records as necessary
- Maintains master data
- Facilitates regular and ad-hoc data uploads into the system
- Responsible to ensure execution of build projects within pre-defined budget constraints
Budgeting / financials
- Ensure timely escalation to topic owner / steering committee for budget issues
- Facilitate timely invoicing and payment from/to all suppliers
- Supports iPresent owner in xBU discussions for funding further development projects
Coordination of BU leads and suppliers
- Coordination of cross-divisional team of iPresent leads
- Coordination of assigned IT resources
- Leads the interaction with iPresent vendors
- Completed university studies within the field of Business or Economics
- Preferably completed Masters studies (ideally Marketing / Sales related)
- Previous working experience (e.g. internships) involving project management
- Fluent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Data analysis: PowerBI or Einstein Analytics
- International exposure, preferably having completed international assignments
- Ability to understand cultural differences across geographies and adjust working style/approach accordingly
- Comfortable working in a virtual work environment
- Strong project management skills
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts and broker agreements
- Vendor management
- Ability to prepare and deliver trainings
- Strong communicator – ability to address a broad audience with specifically tailored messages
- Good understanding of DPDHL group structure and divisional setup
- Solid understanding of working culture and decision making processes
- Planning and Project Management experience
- Good understanding of Marketing / Sales function
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH