Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 17706 14. April, 2021Jetzt bewerben
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, GERMANY, ASAP AND IN FULL-TIME
IT'S NOT JUST A ROLE WITH A GLOBAL BUSINESS.
IT'S GIVING MARKET LEADERS INNOVATIVE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.
For our Headquarter in Germany, Bonn, we are currently recruiting
Solution Architect (m/f/d)
International applications are welcome!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Core responsibilities of implementation and possess strong domain knowledge in WMS solution to understand how the Blue Yonder solution can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes
- Gathering Business Requirements and formulate the Solution Design
- Build and Lead the solution design for BY (JDA) WMS projects
- Ensure that the solution design is transitioned to the project team members in a smooth and effective manner
- Collaborate closely with DHL Operations and End Customers
- Lead the documentation of solution design and configuration, ensuring consistency with other implementations
- Manage and escalate design challenges that can add risk to the project
- Accountable for meeting project schedules. Advise the project manager of project status and problems of specific assignments. Drive issue resolution and escalate when appropriate
- Provide variety of functional and technical support to the project team; including quality assurance/design review, environment setup, configuration, report and label generation, troubleshooting, system testing & programming
- Enable consistency and reusability across implementations with regards to functionality (modifications), host interfaces, Transportation/Carrier and WCS integration and system reporting/alerting tools
- Guide the Operational team in Process design
- Extracting the Data and prepare Dashboards or Reports to Higher Management
- Up to 60% Travel Required within Germany
- Ideally a degree in the area of computer science, business information systems, logistics or similar specialist fields, or equivalent qualification
- 10 to 15 years of experience in BY (JDA) WMS
- 5+ years of experience in Solution Design
- Implemented at least 2 Successful End to End Implementations
- Strong Technical and Functional Knowledge on BY (JDA) WMS
- Solid experience in both Client (pre 2014) and Web Version(+2017.x). of BY (JDA) application is a must
- Solid experience in MOCA, PL-SQL, Integrator, IReports, Groovy, Page Builder, label etc. is a must
- Ability to configure and implement the End to End Solution
- Experience in architecture and design using a variety of delivery methodologies such as waterfall, agile (scrum), iterative
- Demonstrated capability in handling medium to large-scale warehousing projects
- Ability to lead and work effectively with large business and IT teams
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the business and IT
- Integrity and comprehensive experience in dealing with internal and external customers at management level
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivating
Should you have any questions, please contact Lisa Prehl, email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 380,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn