Solution Architect HR - SE (m/f/d) 7A05-1
DPDHL Group is the umbrella organization of our two strong brands, Deutsche Post und DHL. Our Group contains six Corporate Divisions: Post & Parcel Germany, Express, Global Forwarding/Freight, Supply Chain and eCommerce Solutions.
In our headquarter of Deutsche Post DHL Group in Bonn you are part of our ‘Global Business Services’ and take over cross divisional projects with an international scope and strong business impact. As the technical consultant you support the business units, and stakeholders with your technical expertise. You have a strong desire to have the technical overview in complex assignments, have the right business acumen and are looking to consult on international challenges We are looking forward to your application as:
Solution Architect HR – Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
Unlimited contract | full-time
·You analyze digital technology trends as a contribution to designing IT strategy and identify and implement technical and processinnovations and optimization options or IT solutions as a contribution to the company’s digitalization and digital transformation
·You will advise the business and IT community in your capacity as a digital advocate and provide support in connection with new digital technology trends, possible uses and their applications, including market monitoring, documenting and transferring know-how regarding new trends
·You assess and help design complex customer requirements relating to the feasibility, selection, development, cost, architecture and implementation of IT solutions; by, for example, attending and coordinating design thinking workshops
·Act as point of contact in technical and specialist matters pertaining to the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architecture; this includes preparing the necessary design documents
- University degree in business informatics, computer science or electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification
- At least four years of professional experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in consulting and project management in an agile, international environment
- Experience in developing, validating and conducting quality control for IT solutions at architecture level
- Experience and knowledge in the HR domain business area
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and trends, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, APIs, microservice architecture.
- Experience in Platform management with BI/Data focus (e.g. data analysis, modeling, data flow architecture)
- Experience with implementing SaaS, cloud-based solutions, and certified Mircrosoft suite of products (Azure, AWS, O365, Power Automat) will be an advantage
- Hands-on and highly motivated with the attitudes of Can-do, expertise, passion and Right 1st Time
What we offer
·The opportunity to play an active role in a globally operating group. The advantages of being part of an extensive, international network of specialists and managers
·Excellent social benefits, job ticket, employee canteen, family service and various discounts (mobile phone contracts, insurance, leisure activities and much more)
·Flexible working hours and home office as well as competitive salary structures Company health management and sports activities
·Central location with good transport connections
About DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world's leading postal and logistics service provider. As one of the world's largest employers in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world with different eyes. With our network focused on service, quality and sustainability, we connect people around the world and improve their quality of life. This applies not only to our customers but also to every single member of our team.
We are looking forward to your application! Apply now with your complete documents (cover letter, resume, certificates) and stating your salary expectations by clicking the apply button.
You can find further information at de.dpdhl.jobs. For a first personal contact and for questions Mr. Sven Roetzel is available at +49228 189-52128.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post AG
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn