Senior WMS Consultant (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Senior WMS Consultant (m/f/x)
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
Grade: RCS I
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 16th May 2021
Location: UKI / Europe
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a committed team that works together to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
In this role you will:
- Be part of the Global Manhattan Centre of Excellence Solution team to provide product expertise & implementation support for the Strategic Warehouse Management System (WMS) platform to WMS deployment teams world wide
- Work with the WMS Solution Manager to enhance the global WMS solution offering. This includes design and testing of new and innovative capability.
- Work with in-country IT teams to impart WMOS implementation knowledge and upskill in-country IT resources.
- Work with IT Project Management teams to translate business requirements into functional and technical designs and specifications.
- Lead the design and development of global standards, tools, solutions and templates for streamlining the WMS offering in line with the Material Management Domain strategy.
- Evaluate and implement new strategic WMS platforms in line with vendor releases and the defined WMS Product Roadmap.
Now here's what we need from you;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with Manhattan WMOS, of which at least 3 years in customer facing projects and activities (not application support)
- 2+ years of experience working in Warehouses ie operational experience would be highly regarded
- Ability to develop software programs
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Project Management & Time Management skills.
- Ability to work effective within cross-cultural environment
- Customer Focus (In order to meet the needs of each internal or external customer)
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn