(Senior) Specialist Data Analytics & Search Engine Management (m/f)
(Senior) Specialist Data Analytics & Search Engine Management (M/F)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
We are looking for a (Senior) Specialist Data Analytics and Search Engine Management (m/f), who collects, analyzes and reports usage data of our digital customer journeys, most specifically for logistics.dhl. Based on the data gathered and evaluated, strategic follow-ups have to be initiated e.g. with regards to improving the experience our customers make when using our website. Conducted analyses will be basis for SEO and SEA in order to drive conversion orientation of the websites.
- Gather and analyze user data from logistics.dhl
- Create management overviews of user statistics for and with BUs
- Develop standard and customized data analyses for and with BUs
- Deduct insights and measures from data e.g. from movements of site users and usage of touch points
- Share statistics with relevant stakeholders, esp. CJ management, SEO and Conversion marketing
SEM, SEO, SEA
- Deduct SEO, SEA and SEM insights from review of user statistics
- Optimize logistics.dhl for search engines
- Manage various search engines such as Bing and Google for selected countries
- Design and implement suitable pay-per-click ads
- Create knowledge center and guidelines that are shared with the respective marketing community on all levels (HO, RO, Countries across BUs)
- Support especially those countries not covered in the central SEA/SEM
- University degree in IT, Data Analytics, Business Administration/Economics or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field
- Profound knowledge in data analytics and BI (incl. Most relevant tools)
- Operational experience in SEO / SEA / SEM for the most common search engines as well as the relevant tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Good understanding of how websites are run including the technical backgrounds (IT Infrastructure, HTML, etc.)
- Team player, communication skills and proactive behavior
- Willingness to go the extra mile
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Please apply online (Please use the button Bewerben or Apply!)!
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH