Senior Security Expert (m/w/x) automation, digitalization / security-technology
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME, UNLIMITED POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SENIOR SECURITY EXPERT (M/F/X)
DO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE OFFER EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROBLEM SOLVERS.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
As a senior security expert (m/f/x), you will develop concepts within the field of automation and robotics, and work toward the digitalization of Deutsche Post DHL's security organization. More specifically, you will develop a standard set of security-technology guidelines, design security-technology projects at HQ, and offer support to DHL's business units. In addition, you will serve as the main counterpart to internal global procurement and manage the security-technology components of construction matters. Your duties also include leading international security-technology audits, maintaining a dialogue with international security-technology experts (i.e., on respective internet platforms), as well as preparing, executing, and controlling special requests.
- University degree, preferably with a technical focus in security/risk management or a comparable field
- Multiple years of professional experience in security-technology
- Strong strategic-analytical and organizational skills; confident and motivated team player as well as a self-starter
- Experienced in steering international projects and working with internal and external stakeholders multilaterally
- Strong communicator, convincing personality with a proven track-record in presenting ideas and concepts
- Extensive knowledge of various business units within DP DHL desirable
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in German and English at the business level
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities. Be part of a young and multicultural team, and enjoy flexible work hours.
Egbert Kuhn or Johannes Abresch will be happy to answer your questions via telephone: +49 228 182-67434 and +49 228 182-67424 respectively.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten