Senior Manager Talent Attraction (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Senior Manager Talent Attraction (m/f/d)
IT’S NOT JUST MANAGING A TEAM.
IT’S MANAGING TO CONNECT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next?
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
In this role you will initiate and lead the wider Talent Attraction agenda and activities for DGF globally. You will set up a Talent Attraction Roadmap including global guidance, activities along the talent attraction funnel (e.g. effective attraction and selection of candidates, external talent pooling) as well as tools to support countries in their recruitment need.
The aim of this role is to help our countries to become more professional in talent attraction by equipping them with the right tools and capabilities as well as help and actively build an external hiring pipeline for our key roles e.g. via recruitment activities, ideas for events, etc. and by using the right channels to get and stay in touch with potential future candidates. In this role you will be responsible to maximize the benefit of the implementation of the new recruitment system jointly with HR colleagues recruiting in the countries.
You will work closely with the Employer Branding expert for our division to make sure branding initiatives support the strategic and tactical need of talent and concrete hiring.
Further you will be the go-to person for external high profile talent for our mid to senior management positions. You will have the expertise about potential candidates in our key markets.
- Responsible to set up end-to-end Talent Attraction Roadmap for DGF and define roadmap of activities, recruitment process and quality standards
- Ensure a high-quality and candidate centric recruitment, efficient and effective talent acquisition process by defining global standards, identify technology / digital tools and support local recruiters and managers (e.g. via trainings, best practices etc)
- Identify recruiting needs and work closely with employer branding for targeted campaigns and fairs
- Responsible for maximizing benefit of Avature (ATSX) and work closely with HR IT team for system enhancements
- Identify talent profile priorities and build, grow and maintain external talent pools
- Conduct external talent searches for selected roles and build and maintain industry network
- 10 years of professional experience in related fields of work
- Master Degree in Business, Psychology or Logistics
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition and recruiting, ideally in the forwarding environment, in specific:
- Proven track record in driving talent acquisition strategy to action and implementation
- Deep understanding and experience in end-to-end, candidate centric recruitment processes and hands on recruiting experience
Skills and Mindset
- Ability to work hands on, analytical as well as strategically
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Effective in working in a matrix organization and to handle ambiguity
- "Think global, act local" mindset - "Think global, act local" mindset
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management GmbH