Senior Manager Global Talent Development (m/f/d)
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
In this role you will develop and lead strategic and tactical talent development initiatives worldwide to make sure we develop and retain the best talent in DGFF. In this role you create the environment for our DGFF talent to develop themselves by setting up, aligning and implementing career paths including all related systems and easy access to information for all stakeholders. Closely aligned with concrete needs from business and HR stakeholders you come up with and lead innovative talent development initiatives and develop a global, holistic strategy for talent development. You ensure quality and sustainability of talent development initiatives by setting up and implementing related KPIs and constant interactions with HR and manager stakeholders worldwide. You are the divisional responsible for all related talent functionalities in the respective systems e.g. talent identification (EDR) and pooling).
You ensure that DGFF has a sustainable and diverse succession planning strategy by running and improving all elements related to talent reviews and follow up.
- Responsible to setting up, aligning and implementing career paths including all related systems and easy access to information for all stakeholders
- Responsible for global talent development strategy and implementation of related guidelines, initiatives and quality insurance worldwide
- Improve the overall talent development framework and priorities e.g. targeted development needs for products or individuals
- Come up with and lead innovative talent development initiatives based on current and future business needs
- Represent DGFF in talent development related cross-divisional groups
- Program Management of Build your Skills and related event set-up and stakeholders
- Responsible to run and improve all elements related to talent reviews and follow up such as Development Dialogues and development formats
- Responsible for Onboarding strategy, execution of existing activities and responsible to further enhance the Onboarding experience including learning journeys
- Key contact for talent management part of myTW (EDRs, talent pools etc) and data analytics towards all DGFF stakeholders and towards cross-divisional groups
- Conduct internal talent searches and enhance talent pools
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Master Degree in business or HR
- Extensive experience in practical talent development and talent management on a conceptual as well as personal level
- Experience in setting up of development initiatives and trainings as well as ability to design development formats
- Proven record in demonstrating strong analytical, conceptual as well as interpersonal skills
Skills and Mindset
- Ability to work detail oriented and with high integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work hands on as well as strategically
- Effective in working in a matrix organization and to handle ambiguity
- "Think global, act local" mindset
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management GmbH