Senior HR Performance Manager (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SENIOR HR PERFORMANCE MANAGER (M/F/X)
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
A key member of the Global Express Human Resources department, the Senior HR performance Manager (m/f/x) will play an intrinsic role in evaluating the global performance of DHL Express HR activities. You will be the go-to person for all elements of HR data reporting. Responsible for HR data globally, you will build relationships at all levels of the organisation, in order to promote a transparent, accurate, and meaningful exchange of information through Global, Regional and Country offices. In addition to the day-to-day management of data, tools, and processes, you also play a key role in shaping the future performance of the HR department by identifying opportunities for improvement through data analysis, supporting stakeholders in understanding HR KPIs and making recommendations to management in terms of areas that require further focus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a business and/or data analysis related field
- At least six years of relevant experience in data analysis and reporting; extensive experience in project management
- Excellent understanding of HR and financial data; the ability to interpret HR data and communicate to senior stakeholders
- Experience working with at least one finance reporting solution or business intelligence tool
- Database and SQL experience preferable; experience of SharePoint site set-up and administration advantageous
- Energetic, enthusiastic and results-oriented; highly organized; integrity and high-standard delivery; committed to best practice
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to build strong relationships with all departments and countries
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Christiane Sengers is happy to answer any questions via email: Christiane.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL International GmbH