Senior Expert Customs Business Intelligence & Digital Services (m/f)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a Senior Expert Customs Business Intelligence & Digital Services (m/f) fulltime. In this role you
- drive customs technology strategy (incl. digitalization / innovative solutions)
- develop a technology driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help make informed business decisions
- onw the global customs system application landscape and actively drive business related changes and IT projects
- increase visibility across customs landscape to identify areas of improvement / synergies
- support local teams with IT solution design in customer facing projects / setup of new Gerlach entities
- support improvement projects in customs environment from application point of view
- work in a virtual setup with no direct reporting lines to countries
Our perfect match:
- Master or Bachelor degree in digital services / business management area
- Minimum 5 years in logistics / customs industry experience
- Experience in IT or business intelligence role / environment (development and implementation management)
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Master one or multiple project management methodologies (e.g. DePict, Prince2, ACT)
- Performance leader with customer solution focus and proven track record in providing innovative solutions
- IT solution design skills
- Knowledge of customs processes, IT concepts and processes - applications, quality and performance management Prior experience of change / project management
- Process design / optimization capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Self-motivator and team player / works well under pressure
- People manager
- Interpersonal and social skills – across cultural boundaries
- Analytical skills and practical insight
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity?
Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH