Senior ERP Process Expert Oracle R12 EBS (m/f/d)
Senior ERP Process Expert Oracle R12 EBS(m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
DHL Freight is standardizing its ERP system across all its entities. To achieve this goal, we have set up an ambitious roadmap implementing Oracle R12 EBS in more than 25 entities over the next 5 years.
To support us achieving this goal, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior ERP Process Expert Oracle R12 EBS(m/f/d). You can choose an office location within in Western Europe..
In this role, you will:
- Be the cross tower Process Expert during deployments and guide staff to new ways of working
- Drive the GAP analysis in moving from legacy ERP to Oracle and document changes required to be actioned and followed through; you will also identify ways to close the GAPS
- Define test scenarios and test cases in relation to Oracle functionality and enabling tools as well as support and manage testing of new functionality and resolution of test issues
- Be responsible, during the country roll out, for the complete implementation of one or more of the Oracle modules or processes within the application as well as other process enabling tools
- Analyze and support initiatives to promote, pilot and rollout process improvements and enablers
- Analyze and support initiatives for process and system harmonization, and rollout efficiencies across all countries
- Review deviations of countries to the Freight template and determine action plans to bring countries back on track or suggest a change to the template to ensure an efficient process
- Analyze impact of changes outside DP DHL impacting Freight countries in Oracle ERP environment (e.g. new legislation, EU Enlargement, SEPA, VAT, etc.)
- Support formulation of change requests and projects and building of business cases
- Manage the Oracle change request process and Freight operating model, ensuring requests are in line with the current change agenda
- Provide end user support on how the processes are executed in Oracle
- Support the technical team in any business related info they need to resolve a ticket or change request
- You show have excellent knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 modules FA-GL-AR-AP
- You have expert scripting knowledge in SQL and Visual basic
- Ideally, you have broad process analysis skills preferably in Finance/Accounting and a good cross-functional knowledge on how other functions impact on Finance
- You convince by good change management skills
- In depth analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills are self-evident
- You already gained experience in project management
- You have a detailed understanding of financial processes, systems and its interfaces to the operational processes and systems;
- You have profound training and facilitation skills
- You show excellent communication and skills to convince Business Users, vendors and partners
- You are a reliable team player, working with the Oracle ITS support team and country key users in an effective and harmonious manner
Interested in this opportunity? Please click Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this video.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn