(Senior-) CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/W/D) CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN BONN, PERMANENT/FULL-TIME AND TO BE FILLED AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE
(Senior-) Continuous Improvement / Business Development Manager (M/W/D) Cross-Border Solutions – DHL eCommerce Solutions
Do you want to participate in shaping the European eCommerce market? Do you want to play an active role in creating solutions for Cross Border parcel shipments? Do you want to excite customers, develop new businesses and drive projects, like rolling out new cross-dock concepts for faster shipping across Europe? If you want to become a part of an international team serving as a partner of the main eCommerce players across Europe and benefit from the fast development in this market, we should get to know each other. Become part of an international network and benefit of many advantages!
DHL Cross-Border Solutions develops shipping solutions for key account eCommerce customers across Europe. For this, we can rely on a multitude of proven set-ups and constantly develop new and creative solutions to help drive our customers’ business. In a key interface between our sales teams across Europe, the Solutions Design team as well as our functional teams in the head office you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Drive the development/refinement of the First Choice methodology, tools and trainings (e.g. Performance Dialogs, DMAIC, GEMBA Walks, 5S, etc.) for Cross Border Solutions
- Develop, train and coach country First Choice resources to develop their skills and enable them to drive Continuous Improvement effectively
- Drives Business Process Management across key Cross Border Solutions processes as a basis for Continuous Improvement, innovative new solutions and enablement of staff
- Constantly review current processes and practices to drive development of Cross Border operations framework
- Analyze commercial potential of newly created solutions for further customers and broader roll-out across eCommerce markets in Europe
- Manage roll-out of new operation concepts across Cross Border markets in Europe (e.g. Cross-Border Consolidation points)
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of profound job experience, preferably in Continuous Improvement/BPM, Operations or Business Development
- Several years of Project/Program Management experience
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Pronounced self-organized and structured work, creativity, hand-on-mentality and a confident and winning attitude
- Very good communications skills in a highly international environment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and very good knowledge of English and one additional language (German preferred)
Besides an exciting and fast paced work environment and room to drive own ideas we are offering an attractive salary, flexible working models and excellent development perspectives.
If you have any questions, Silke Mindermann will be happy to help you as your first personal point of contact at +49 (0)228 182-23401.
We are looking forward to your application.CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Paket GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn