Senior Business Analyst JDA Solutions Architect (m/w/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 22567 5. February, 2020Jetzt bewerben
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, GERMANY, ASAP AND IN FULL-TIME
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST JDA SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (M/F/D)
IT'S NOT JUST A ROLE WITH A GLOBAL BUSINESS.
IT'S GIVING MARKET LEADERS INNOVATIVE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.
This role exists to enable DHL Supply Chain business in Germany to improve the selected IT Products with additional features, in order to make our customers and operations successful via more optimized flows, new integration and better reporting. Customizations need to be executed in agreement with the given DHL policies and standardization initiatives, building re-usable customizable components, documented and tested at best quality.
The emphasis of this role is to build, test and document customization to selected products (typology of the customization dependent on the product). The Application Developer works in close contact with the Application Consultant and the Business Analyst to delineate, implement and deploy the required customizations and ensure these will work alongside the standard configuration. We are inviting experienced and motivated applicants from outside Germany to apply to be considered for relocation to Germany immediately.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the go-to expert for complex technical questions on IT solutions GAP
- Provide technical consultancy to the JDA Configurer and Implementation Expert on GAPs
- Guarantee adherence to defined standardized IT solutions and development policies
Analysis and translation of requirements
- Support definition of technical detail of the IT solution as requested by DePICT methodology
- Document the implemented GAP development
Realize a chosen solution
- Build the defined customization in the application and provide a deployable package
- Create and execute (non-UAT) tests; document and communicate results to the Project/Workstream Leaders
- Support the WMS Configurer to spot-out any cross impact of the GAP development to other components of the application(s)
- Deliver requested deliverables as defined by Project/Workstream Leaders in agreement with DePICT methodology
- Prepare for and support during “go-live” as well as Hypercare Activities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or another IT discipline, or relevant experience preferably in IT software development
- Excellent experience with major multinational companies as a developer for JDA WMS
- Very good knowledge of IT software engineering principles, agile methodology, coding, test and documentation
- Excellent Knowledge and Certification in strategic products: JDA WM/D WMS, OTM, SAP
- Willingness to learn the local language
We offer excellent employee benefits, flexible working time, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities
Lisa Prehl will be happy to answer your questions via email@example.com.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn