Senior Business Analyst JDA Solutions Architect (m/w/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland SUPPLY CHAIN 22567 04/02/2020Jetzt bewerben
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, ASAP AND IN FULL-TIME
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST JDA SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (M/F/D)
IT'S NOT JUST A ROLE WITH A GLOBAL BUSINESS.
IT'S GIVING MARKET LEADERS INNOVATIVE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements, perform system analysis finalize technical and functional specifications
- Design interfaces in JDA WMS using Integrator, DDA Development, MOCA Programming, Reports. Interface Design and Knowledge on
- Interface mappings between HOST and JDA
- Fully accountable for modification development, quality delivery and communication with customers on modifications.
- Support the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the project objectives
- Create and modify procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Interact with respective stakeholders regarding new releases and new functionality and act as the liaison to communicate to the rest of the team
- Strong Functional, Technical and Development knowledge in JDA Warehouse Management especially Interface Design and Knowledge on Interface mappings between HOST and JDA
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English. Motivation to learn German is required
- Must exude a positive, can-do attitude and an inclination for process improvements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in JDA WMS but ideally more than 5
- Experience in supply chain and distribution industry preferred
- Knowledge of JDA 9.1 and Discreet is a must
- Ideally, a passionate and innovative technical JDA expert
We offer excellent employee benefits, flexible working time, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities
Inna-Dafi Wenning will be happy to answer your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions GmbH