Sales Performance Manager (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Sales Performance Manager (f/m/d) for our Sales Team at the Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn.
As a Sales Performance Manager, you will:
Establish and manage an effective Sales Performance Controlling function
- Establish budget process along Sales channels, countries, sectors
- Establish clear performance standards for Sales function across countries, sectors and channels
- Benchmark Sales performance against pre-defined internal and external metrics
- Implement and manage suitable Sales Controlling processes
- Steer Sales performance
- Manage appropriate Sales Controlling database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing
- Support sales management and cross-functional decision makers with appropriate reporting tools, clearly illustrating performance against pre-defined KPIs and highlighting improvement areas
- Conduct audits of sales processes, competencies and performance
- Periodically analyze the sales channels and sales organization to explore opportunities for cost optimization
Establish and manage annual General Rate Increase (GRI) process
- Standard process to be rolled out to all relevant countries
- Annual implementation in all sales channels
- Steer, monitor and report the GRI status internally
- Implement GRI as integrated measure of country growth strategy and budget
- Support the relevant functions in the Commercial Toolbox
Enhance and manage Sales Pipeline processes
- Harmonization of utilized tools and processes (KPIs, standards, etc.)
- Conduct RFQ and lessons learnt
- Improve CRM data entry compliance within the sales community
- Expand regional coverage
Our perfect match:
- Successfully completed degree in business or economics, preferably with a focus on controlling or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in controlling in sales-related areas, ideally in the environment of Freight forwarding or other logistics business
- Very good knowledge of BI, BW, SAP R/3 CO, DS (FI advantageous), MS Office, especially Excel (PPT desirable, but no expert know-how)
- Analytical thinking skills as well as independent, solution-oriented and proactive way of working
- Strong communication skills (written and verbally), ability to work in a team and confident appearance
- Entrepreneurial thinking and diplomatic acting
- Personal strength in processes
- Proven assertiveness
- Intrinsic motivation
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written); German and/ or another language a plus
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognized as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn