Resource Allocation Manager (m/w/d)
In today’s connected
world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in
meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our
customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist,
we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics
solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and
integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise,
global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw
materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and
return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world
we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of a Resource Allocation Manager (m/f/x). The Resource Allocation Manager designates resources across the region to projects based on priority, capability, experience and availability. The job holder is the first point of contact for multi-cluster and cross-regional opportunities. This involves directing and supporting the Team Leads in prioritizing and resourcing opportunity requests. The Resource Allocation Manager will also deploy solution design standards and policies.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Works proactively with the internal customer to identify potential commercial / service improvement opportunities
- Supports team in developing and delivering innovative solutions and services that create value for customers and that help meet DSC's growth targets
- Develops collaborative relationships with leaders of other functions involved in new business opportunities, renewals and continuous improvement(e.g. BD, Operations, Project Management, Risk, IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Real Estate, etc.) to continuously improve the solution design process, production of deliverables (e.g. solutions, proposals, etc.) and to ensure required resources are available
- Clearly outlines Solution Design activities and initiatives needed to be successful in supporting the growth agenda.
- Designing solutions to deliver business growth, retain and improve existing business
- Support the development of the strategy and deploy strategic initiatives
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure the solution design function meets customer expectations
- No direct reports
- Govern & support project management of Solution Design work
- Support SD VP in leading & motivating the team to share knowledge and best practice by promoting community building across the region
- Coaching and support of the solution designers in the pursuit of opportunities
What is required from you?
- Graduate (Bachelor degree or above) with at least 8-10 years of experience in solution design
- Experience in other divisions (e.g GCS, DGF,etc.) beneficial
- Wide ranging knowledge of divisional products and capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of all Sectors, Customers and Products
- Full understanding of all SD tools, techniques and procedures
- International experience and ability to manage a diverse range of cultures
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong sales, team management and leadership skills
- Customer focused – both internally and externally
- Fluent in English and (local language) desired
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH