RES Operations Manager (m/f/x)
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy, we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of a RES Operations Manager (m/f/x). The mission is to maximize Real Estate Solutions (RES) income contribution of RES deals through the execution of commercialization, project management and finance support for DSC and customers in NORAM & LATAM regions. The job holder will be responsible for managing the front end process of all RES transactions through underwriting and project approvals.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Develop and update in-depth financial models to project cash flows, investment returns, generate asset valuations, analyze risk and evaluate various financial structures to find and analyze new build-to-suits, speculative development, acquisitions and dispositions
- Coordinate with Capital Markets on financial modelling
- Obtain and analyze market research to determine factors including supply/demand, market rent, vacancy, and absorption
RES Deal Process Flow
- Manage Early Warning and Investment Committee process for all RES project for Americas
- Manage construction contract approvals, draw approval and processing for all RES projects
Regional & Cross Regional Collaboration
·Ability to manage multiple processes for accurate & timely completion within a complex & multicultural environment
Finance & Projects
- Completion and alignment with FP&A on Americas cash, EBIT, and Revenue forecasting for RES projects throughout the Americas
- Manage all invoicing, accounts payable, reconciliations, Pro-Rep reporting, etc.
·Ability to influence others at various levels for collecting relevant information and drive RES project completion in timely manner
What is required from you?
- Bachelor’s degree/ University degree in Finance or other business related field
- Real estate specific degree or certification preferred
- 5+ years of logistics industry experience
- 5+ years industrial Real Estate experience (Developer, Property Leasing Agencies, Brokers, large corporations In-House Real Estate Specialist)
- 5+ years of combined Commercial Finance, Controlling or Business Finance experience
- Fluent in English and German
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn