REGIONAL TENDER MANAGER (M/F/D)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL Express is looking for a Regional Tender Manager to join our Global Head Office in Bonn, Germany.
In this role, you will support and enable our Customer Sales Managers and involved functional stakeholders along the sales process to achieve and maintain a high success rate in winning profitable tenders of existing and potential global sales channel customers.
- Lead and manage tender processes / projects to ensure on-time compelling and competitive business propositions
- Ensure that tender responses meet customer requirements and are supported / approved by the involved DHL business functions
- Prepare, facilitate and minute project team meetings / conference calls with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Sales Managers, Pricing, Operations, IT, Finance etc. ) in order to obtain a detailed understanding of customer requirements and to align with all experts on the most suitable sales strategies & DHL solution(s) to win profitable business
- Make qualification recommendations and provide all relevant information necessary for a go / no go decision in order to utilize all resources with maximum effectiveness for the best bids
- Collect, rework and share data from multiple sources with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. revenue potential, shipments profile etc.)
- Create & share project plans and response guidelines for all stakeholders involved during the tender / negotiation process
- Prepare compelling customer proposal documentations and customer submissions
- Communicate results of tenders to all relevant stakeholders and handover all collected material for commercial implementation for won tenders
- Support & lead internal contract management processes for won tenders, source & maintain respective customer reference documents (e.g. contracts, tariffs, SOP, SLA) and report customer contract overview details (e.g. type, scope, duration and terms & conditions of contracts) to stakeholders as needed
- Support country tender teams by advising on tender processes
- Support regional tender team process improvements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Multifarious benefit program
- Access to comprehensive learning programs
WHAT YOU BRING
- Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to challenge & align consent between internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) incl. ability to translate complex issues in a clear and simple way for all relevant stakeholders
- Highly professional business behavior and team player mindset (e.g. reliable, motivated, open for change, proactive / self-driven, authentic etc.)
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Goal orientation, quality & process focus is important but also pragmatic approach will be needed
- Excellence in MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills, incl. ability to process data
- Basic understanding of DHL Express systems, sales processes and service capabilities would be useful
- Basic knowledge of Logistics industry would be useful
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking to further your career at the global market leader in Express logistics and are keen to be part of an organisation whose focus is to connect people and improve lives, we are interested to hear from you.
Apply now - Mrs. Wendy Brune is lookintg forward to receiving your application until February 19th, 2021!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #bonn
Zahlen und Fakten
<15% der Zeit
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn