Regional Quality Manager
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of a Regional Quality Manager (m/f/x). The Regional Quality Manager's mission is to lead the Quality and Regulatory Assurance strategy across MLEMEA taking a leadership role in developing and implementing the regional strategy and priorities. The job holder is responsible to drive implementation in the clusters/ countries and ensure regulatory, customer expectations and standards are met. Additionally, the job holder will drive the Quality teams across MLEMEA to develop and deliver the Quality roadmap including rigorous change management towards all stakeholders.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Set governance standards for Quality (for both regulated and non-regulated) across MLEMEA
- Lead the innovation agenda for Quality in support of 2020 agenda
- Measure regional Service Quality versus internal targets and manage/ challenge performance to ensure maximum performance is being reached
- Measure performance against customer expectations and SLAs and manage/ challenge current performance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive and deliver strategic programs through Quality responsible in MLEMEA clusters
- Change management: overcoming resistance to change through influencing, effective communication and negotiation
- Relationship Management: alignment of objectives & delivery against them, management of expectations and of perception
- Active coaching, support and management of Regional Operational Excellence projects in the area of Quality
- Lead the communications channel between Quality at regional level and the Global and Cluster key stakeholders
- Managing stakeholder relationship at all levels while providing direction and oversight to respective resources
- Manage strategic regional / transformational Quality programs and budgets accordingly
- Lead and develop highly skilled QRA members in countries
- Effective management of geographically and culturally diverse teams with conflicting priorities
What is required from you?
- 7-10 years professional experience in logistics industry
- Ideally a recognized LSHC qualification
- Project management education, e.g. DePICT, Prince2
- Change Management and Executive Presentations skills
- Extensive knowledge of LSHC requirements or any other regulatory requirements applicable in the industry
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain operations, warehouses, sites
- Experience of working in a complex regional/global matrix environment
- Exposure to working on large, complex projects or operations
- Able to ramp-up quickly on new topics as well as dive into and understand operational content
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence at a senior level
- Fluent in English, any additional European Languages is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), BPMA tool
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH