Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d) at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. The focus of this role is to support in the conceptualization and implementation of DHL Freight’s overall strategy, thus assisting in the setup and execution of strategic programs and projects, individual measures, business or functional strategies. Further, act as support for the CEO DHL Freight and CEO Saloodo! with ongoing and adhoc staff support with respective guidance from line manager.
As Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), you will:
- Provide assistance in executing and conceptualizing DHL Freight’s overall strategy, including assisting in the recurring setup of strategic programs and projects, individual measures, business or functional strategies and advise and support respective stakeholders
- Assist in monitoring short to mid-term business trends and outlooks, including managing macroeconomic, market & competitive data research and analysis to gather competitive intelligence to contribute to strategic and tactical business planning
- Conduct market screening regarding organization's positioning within the overall market, market trends including trends on sustainability and innovation, additional market analyses and other studies and assist in the creation of diverse market intelligence products
- Act as support for the CEO DHL Freight and CEO Saloodo! with ongoing and adhoc staff support such as the preparation of various CEO-related management meetings and communications
- Support and interact with colleagues from different functions and organizations
- Build relationships and understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns
- Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
Our perfect match:
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Economic Science, Logistics or comparable
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience through various internships in the field of business strategy
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have strong analytical skills and an independent, goal-oriented and efficient way of working
- You can convince with strong strong stakeholder management abilities and very good communication skills, verbal and written
- You have project management skills with focus on execution, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and a target-oriented approach
- You are characterized by an open manner, a high degree of self-motivation, creativity, reliability and a quick grasp
- Flexibility, resilience and enthusiasm for working together within a dynamic team
- You are fluent in English and German (both written and spoken), any other language is beneficial
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn