Project Manager Network and Airside Equipment (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME AND PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/X) NETWORK & AVIATION EQUIPMENT
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As project manager (m/f/x) in network and aviation equipment you will maintain global Ground Support Equipment (GSE) standards, support the GSE procurement process globally and monitor GSE costs. Other responsibilities include analyzing relevant business-related information and making recommendations, implementing processes to further develop Unit Loading Devices (ULD) repair worldwide, and verifying and supporting GSE purchase requests from the network. You will manage the working relationship with third party ULD repair stations staff and GSE suppliers as well as consult and liaise with Global ULD and GSE suppliers to ensure high service levels are maintained. You will also manage the delivery by third parties of all repair work and ensure that suppliers are performing the work according to the applicable regulations.
- Higher education in Business Management/Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Experience in operational environments with some exposure to engineering/aviation
- Proven experience with ULD control and ULD repair processes, ULD standards, certification, and international aviation regulations
- In-depth expert knowledge of freight processing equipment and shipment handling processes
- Fluency in spoken and written English, additional language preferred
- MS Office, understanding of PC based systems and databases
- Demonstrates cultural awareness, communication skills
- Good understanding of transportation processes
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Aran Brown will be happy to answer your questions via telephone: +49 228 182-30401 or e-mail: email@example.com
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL International GmbH