Project Manager Innovation Center Expansion (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Project Manager Innovation Center Expansion (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), is a global organization that simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single interface to the products and services of the company, as well as developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s customers and operations. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded. You will work on projects related to the DHL Innovation Centers – THE customer-centric innovation facility of Deutsche Post DHL Group, where visions, trends and solutions are combined to generate new value.
With a growing demand for more DHL Innovation Center presence (both physical and mobile) in key markets around the world next to Germany, Singapore and the US, you will drive medium to large-scale, strategic projects focused on expansion of the Innovation Centers and other innovation related initiatives. As a project manager, you will manage cross-disciplinary project teams (internal & external) as well as with stakeholders across different business units within DHL. Manage project plans, schedules and budgets incl. issues and risks as well as any changes ensuring project delivery on time and on budget. Be adapt to managing conflicts to successful and productive resolution; bringing groups to consensus. You will have the opportunity to be part of creating tangible and long lasting results with strategic importance, with the ability to have a hands-on approach.
- Drive medium to large-scale projects relating to the DHL Innovation Centers and other complex innovation related initiatives to achieve set growth & strategic objectives.
- Lead implementation from initiation to final deployment/conclusion that accelerate DHL’s digitalization agenda and strengthens our relationships with key customers and partners.
- Manage project budgets, track changes and proactively highlight potential issues relating to financials.
Own and maintain project documentation, status reports, approvals, presentation preparation, and reporting.
- Apply your expertise and proactively look out for risks and challenges relating to projects and work towards speedy resolution.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating
- Ability to apply your unique skills and creativity to shape the creative direction of various elements relating to a project independently
- Manage project scope and changes, define statement of work and specifications for the requested services and solutions
- Lead research on numerous related topics and providers; work towards finding the best and most price competitive solutions
- Work closely with various vendors (designers, architects, agencies) and key internal stakeholders (finance, procurement, and legal) on all projects.
- Manage continuous quality control and lead or participate in resolving any quality related issue
- Communicate complex schedule updates and deadlines to team members
- establish credibility, demonstrate problem solving skills, aim for consensus to achieve objectives
- Manage internal day-to-day project meetings and activities, including scheduling, capturing notes, and ensuring next steps are clearly documented with timing.Ensure all timelines and milestones are met.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a related field, preferably with a background in business, project management, innovation or real estate
- Direct experience in project management with a good general understanding of common project management methods, principles and tools
- Prioritizing & planning skills
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures, deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team
- Self-motivated and ability to work in an analytical and structured manner
- Exceptional organizational and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders, at various levels of the organization
- International mindset; willing to travel
- A deep desire to grow and learn. Can-do mentality.
- Must be adept at problem solving and thinking quick independently
- Creative mindset & interest to be part of creating something brand new
- University degree (MBA) in business, innovation or related fields
- Knowledge about project management methodology
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Microsoft Project is an advantage
- Excellent English communication and writing skills; German language skills would be an advantage
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 18247712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn