Program Manager (m/f/x) CSI TECH EMEA
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN
(GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS
Program Manager (m/f/x) CSI TECH EMEA
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us.
That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the
world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional
development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and
together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
The Program Manager (m/f/x) is the partner of the
customer managers driving business growth through the consistent management of
The position will be based in Europe, preferably Germany or Netherlands.
- Strategic account planning: Partner with customer manager to identify areas of growth within the customer’s logistics spend
- Track customer development plans and priorities as set forth with the GCM, including managing sales pipeline
- Opportunity/pipeline development: Drive pipeline quality, accuracy, actions updates and activities
- Support the opportunity assessment process led by Customer Managers, providing customer insights and sharing knowledge where applicable
- Support process management of single BU tenders (where needed) and perform quality assurance
- Drive contractual closure on new frame agreement
- Support the proposal presentation as required
- Support and monitor single BU implementations and ensure implemented solutions meet customers’ requirements
- Prepare and project manage inputs/outputs into a QRR/QBR based on the agenda of the customer and customer manager
- Project manage CSU - based on the voice of the customer, customer manager and the BU
- Customer Dashboard end to end visibility management: Financial/Customer Performance, Customer pipeline management
- Project manage the Customer Satisfaction Survey, from participation to reviewing results and actions from business units and functions
- Project manage XBU projects where applicable
- Prepare and project manage inputs into select sales meetings
- Prepare DPDHL/customer slides for top executive meetings (GCB, TEC, board).
- Support performance dialogues and other customer development progress discussions and planning sessions.
- Customer Relationship development: Support GCM/RCM as required for maintaining the customer relationship
- Bachelor Degree/Tertiary Education in related discipline and 8-15 years experience in related field or Master Degree and generally 5-12 years experience in related field
- Experience in one or more DPDHL Business Units (5 year minimum) or equivalent external industry experience
- Knowledge of DHL operations, products and capabilities
- Business Acumen and understanding of key financial and commercial principles
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Experience working with virtual teams
- Good problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking
- Strong international exposure and cultural sensitivity
- Strong negotiation, presentation, project management, stakeholder management and virtual team management skills
- Fluent or native English and Mandarin language skills both written and spoken
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH