Product Manager DHL.COM (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
Join the team that is responsible for customer interactions that happen digitally - from our global website www.dhl.com to digital touchpoints via third parties.
Help shape the DHL group website (DHL.COM) and digital platform community from a user experience & content perspective. Drive the DHL.COM “Content 2.0” program to instill an “outside-in” view in our group website evolution
Oversee the management and use of our DHL.COM “playbook” within DHL’s content editorial community in creating quality, engaging, high performing (e.g. google search visibility) content. Be a key contributor and driver in the overall SEO efforts related to site content and in our digital platform technically.
- Develop, shape and drive the overall vision for content and UX strategy in your product area in supporting the overall DHL.com evolution
- Assume lead role of the DHL “Content 2.0” program including the DHL.COM “playbook” to help improve content quality & engagement, as well improve quality of traffic generation to DHL.COM
- Conduct customer & competitive research, working with both internal stakeholders and external partners to continuously refine understanding of market needs & priorities
- Drive UX & usability improvements via a user experience focused processes, including usability tests and A/B testing
- Manage “wish list” input & expectations across the DHL.COM platform & DHL.COM editorial community. Foster a strong partnership across our DHL Business Units
- Define features & requirements for DHL.COM enhancements (e.g. new website design / components)
- Create & maintain strategic roadmap for continuous improvement in line with other areas / factors of DHL.COM and the wider DHL digital platform
- Promote & present outside-in analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Explore areas of best practice, especially relating to content and UX strategy
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or IT
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a digital marketing field focused on digital user experience and content strategy
- High affinity to digital marketing and it’s multiple dimensions (e.g. the technology & platforms to enable, the channels & touchpoints to deploy, or the principles such as user-centricity to optimize)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including senior stakeholder engagement / communication.
- Strategic and creative thinker and able to look across multiple stakeholder inputs to define patterns in demand and shape new features and a roadmap to maximize product value
- Significant customer orientation and high affinity to customer research and digital environments
- Proven track record of successful project/product management
- Team player, communication skills and proactive behavior, with ability to lead, motivate and support team members
- Ideally an excellent knowledge & understanding of the DPDHL group, the various business units, business models, customers and products OR experience within a multinational with equivalent organizational complexity
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 18247712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn