Process & Interface Expert (f/m/d)
Process & Interface Expert(m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers.
We are looking for Experts in Interfaces, Coexistence and EDM (Electronic Document Management)
In the role of Process & Interface Expert, you will:
- Define and describe business requirements for your work stream
- Design related process in alignment with the business functions
- Record required local specifics
- Ensure that a consistent documentation is available, describing process workflow, activities, required data elements and information flow
- Review and validate all key documents for the area of responsibility
- Work together with the solution design team to ensure the functionalities meet business requirements
- Prepare and support end-to-end test run of the system
- Test provided functionality during the testing phase and record failures
- Prepare a sign off provided functionality in collaboration with other functions
- Ensure the availability of latest information so that internal customers and sponsors can always be informed on project status, progress, issues and risks
Our perfect match:
- Good knowledge & understanding of EDI interfacing with customers as well as suppliers
- Good knowledge & understanding of conceptual work on interfacing with supporting applications to create specifications based on requirements.
- Good business acumen
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Process design and documentation skills
- Willingness to work in teams to achieve common targets
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% provided travel is allowed)
We will be giving preference to candidates who have previous experience or have a good understanding of road freight and forwarding business.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
As we are already working in digital agile teams across several countries, we also offer the possibility to work partially from home, as far as your schedule and tasks allow .
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn