Performance Marketing Coordinator (m/f/x)
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), is a global organization that simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single interface to the products and services of the company, as well as developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s customers and operations. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded. You will be based at the DHL Innovation Center – THE customer-centric innovation facility of Deutsche Post DHL Group, where visions, trends and solutions are combined to generate new value.
As a Performance Marketing Coordinator (m/f/x), you make DHL more known in the digital world, thus contributing to our overall digitalization efforts. In this role, you support various performance marketing projects. These can range from small, short-term projects that are highly specific to large strategic topics with long-term impact. With your knowledge on SEO, SEA and other digital performance marketing techniques, you support projects with insights and diligent analyses. Your work enables DHL to rank higher in search engines and become more known to potential customers. You thereby directly contribute to increasing relevant traffic on our core DHL digital assets.
- Support performance marketing proof of concepts including participating in individual campaigns with focus on tangible business impact (racecar - fuel - impact)
- Support analyses of digital assets of traditional and search competitors
- Support the identification of the most suitable performance marketing tactics together with the team and relevant business stakeholders, thus contributing to enabling more parties to pursue Performance Marketing
- Build relevant Performance Marketing success reporting, analyze data and review this jointly with team members and business stakeholders incl. answering ad-hoc requests from management
- Collect and analyze SEO reporting and share insights with the groupand individual BUs or departments
- Support projects to improve search engine visibility of highly relevant DHL digital assets / key digital sales engines i.e. by supporting with SEO/SEA insights and working on relevant campaigns
Knowledge Building and stakeholder management
- Build and sustain interfaces to all relevant stakeholders at work level, especially with internal stakeholders (business units) and external ones (service providers)
- Support the creation of management presenations i.e. for the GCB, ITB and ad-hoc requests from senior management
- Provide regular educational insights on performance marketing via documentation, presentations or other media
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Previous experiences in a multi-national professional environment
- Good knowledge of performance marketing tactics, their implementation and measurement, especially SEO/SEA
- Good experience in managing online campaigns
- Experience in the logistics sector preferable
- Ability to handlemulti-stakeholder projects
- Work independently ensuring a diligent level of accuracy and reliability
- Profound level of self-organization and ability to oversee and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to critically review timelines and discuss them with stakeholders
- Willingness and openness to learning and ability to quickly pick up on new things
- Ability to cope with a broad range of tasks with varying level of complexity and detail
- Team player who enjoys working together with takeholders from all over DPDHL group
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in a global environment
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn