Partner Manager Shipping Software (m/f/x)
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
As Partner Manager for shipping software, you shape the way DHL is connected & integrated in the shipping software industry. Actively driving projects to improve our visibility and accessibility in our shipping software 3rd party category is key in this role. You will be working on long term partnerships with a defined set of global shipping software companies. Furthermore, you will define the goal to gain revenue via shipping software while still protecting our brand, data and usability.
You will achieve this through working closely with our BUs and a defined set of 3PV partners while continuously improving our visibility to allow review and analysis of DPDHL Group's integrations. Here, you can use your profound knowledge on shipping software as well as general eCommerce requirements. You will work together with other partner managers and serve as interface for business counterparts on subject matter expert level or above. As a Partner Manager for shipping software you make use of highly specific expert knowledge gained from previous experiences and market insights. Your focus is to keep the balance in this highly competitive environment. An all-round talent in managing tight timelines and a plethora of topics in parallel is key. In this position, you directly contribute to allow DHL maintaining a dominant position and protecting our margins while still making our services available and easy accessible.
- Establish & Improve Visibility & Accessibility within our main Focused Coordination Partners
- Make DPDHL services available
- Ovoid margin errosion - support BUs to negotiate best commercial setup for DPDHL
- Protect our data and brand
- Drive individual work streams and identify and implement improvements, align with relevant stakeholders in- and outside of the project on all management levels
- Act as a PMO for the projects and thus shape the structure of the different work streamsand keep regular track of tasks and timeline
- Drive and review suitable project status reporting incl. answering ad-hoc requests from management
- Collect best-practices (i.e. how to set up a proper conversion engine, how to create a good customer experience in transaction situations, etc.) and develop and share relevant insights from the projects (i.e. do's and don'ts) to give recommendations to the group and individual BUs or departments
- Build and sustain interfaces to all relevant stakeholders, i.e. within DCI, to BUs, Corporate Center (e.g. Brand Marketing), GBS (e.g. Procurement), and to external parties such as service providers
- Drive the creation of management presentations i.e. for the ITB, GCB and ad-hoc requests from senior management
- Provide educational insights via documentation, presentations or other media
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in a relevant environment (e.g. 3rd party player or relevant department in a corporation)
- Previous experiences in a multi-national professional environment
- Experience in eCommerce Software environment such as Webshop Software, Order Management systems, ERP systems, shipping software vendors, shipping plugins, logistic management software
- Experience in the logistics sector preferable
- Work independently ensuring a high level of accuracy and reliability
- High level of self-organization and ability to oversee and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to critically review timelines, ensure milestone achievements and reprioritize accordingly
- High willingness and openness to learning and ability to very quickly pick up on new things
- Team player who enjoys working together with stakeholders from all over DPDHL group
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in a global environment
- Continuous market analysis of eCommerce and 3rd party industry to identify business opportunities and trends for DPDHL
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn