Manager Staff & Strategy and PMO Sustainability DHL Freight (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Manager Staff & Strategy and PMO Sustainability DHL Freight (m/f/d) for our GoGreen & Sustainability Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. As Manager Staff & Strategy and PMO Sustainability, you will support in the conceptualization and implementation of DHL Freight's overall strategy, taking responsibility in the setup and execution of strategic programs and projects, individual measures, business or functional strategies and act as support for the CEO DHL Freight. Further steer and drive the implementation of the Sustainability Roadmap at DHL Freight along the ESG framework, in coordinating and monitoring all tasks related to the execution of the DPDHL Sustainability Roadmap
Strategy & Staff:
- Participate in the conceptualization of DHL Freight's overall strategy, including the recurring setup of strategic programs, individual measures, business or functional strategies, acting as interface for senior management, business / functional owners, internal and external project members
- Taking responsibility for strategic projects and act as key resource and/ or PMO during the implementation process of strategic programs and projects for DHL Freight, thereby coordinating all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor short to mid-term business trends/ outlooks, manage macroeconomic, market & competitive data research and analysis to gather competitive intelligence to contribute to strategic and tactical business planning discussions with Senior Management of DHL Freight and proactively engage in competitive benchmarking
- Support CEO DHL Freight with ongoing and ad hoc staff support
PMO Sustainability :
- Steer and support the implementation of the DPDHL Sustainability Roadmap at DHL Freight
- Create and drive the execution of the DHL Freight Sustainability Roadmap, considering diverse workstreams
- Support and guide ESG related workstreams in operationalizing uses cases and implementing projects within DHL Freight
- Coordinate all tasks related to the execution of the Sustainability Roadmap and steer and monitor current state and progress on ESG strategic objectives within DHL Freight
- Facilitate forums related to ESG topics within DHL Freight and coordinate communication across projects and functions
- Identify topics that need cross-BU or cross-functional alignment and ensure respective decision-making process
- Provide regular updates to management and prepare management presentations with MS PowerPoint and data analysis with MS Excel
Our perfect match:
- Background in 'Engineering & Management' (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen), Engineering, Business Administration, Economic Science or comparable + relevant experience from previous positions
- Very good stakeholder management abilities and communication skills, verbal and written
- Project management skills with focus on execution, managing cross-functional teams
- High motivation, quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and an indipendent, goal-oriented and efficient way of working
- Ability to successfully & proactively apply the analytical and communicative skills in multi-stakeholder environments
- Ability to think/ work process-based, consulting mindset
- Open manner, high degree of self-motivation, creativity, reliability, flexibility, resilience and enthusiasm for working together within a dynamic team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, German a benefit
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn