Manager (m/f/x) – O2D Analytics (Opportunity to Delivery)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Manager (m/f/x) – O2D Analytics (Opportunity to Delivery)
Grade: RCS J
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date: 1st December 2020
Location: Bonn, Germany
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The department "Controlling Excellence, Data, and Analytics" is responsible to develop and drive the strategic transformation roadmap for Controlling globally in close collaboration with the wider global, regional, and country Finance organizations. It drives and facilitates data governance for Finance and into the wider divisional organization (in close collaboration with the other functions). It is responsible to develop strategies and applications for maximizing the value of our divisional data through cross-functional analytics to step-change business decision making, steering, and review processes. It drives the organizational change management and adoption of digital technologies to embed analytics-driven decision making and business review processes in the wider organization.
The purpose of the role is to drive and coordinate the data analytics strategy for the Customer Management Cycle / O2D, based on agreed strategic priorities. This requires conceptualizing strategic plans, creating materials for coordinating senior stakeholders for agreement and support, and then project managing cross-functional analytics use cases end to end, ensuring proper execution along all phases including conceptual design, data analytics, organizational change management and delivery into business decision making processes.
To this effect the manager O2D Analytics liaises and coordinates with all relevant parties e.g. data owners, data scientists, data engineers and process owners, as well as the respective user community. In this capacity the manager O2D Analytics is also responsible to drive and coordinate cross-functional data governance and data strategy activities, e.g. definition of approaches to measuring data quality and data quality improvement initiatives, in alignment with relevant parties such as the I&PM CoE or the Corporate Data Lake team.
- Driving and coordinating development and implementation of O2D data strategy and help guide O2D data-related decisions in functions and initiatives as well as support development and implementation of roadmaps on data integration and data quality.
- VP level).
- Performing conceptual work on the overall O2D analytics strategy & roadmap.
- Coordinating with cross-functional and O2D digitalization initiatives’ representatives on data and analytics related aspects (on VP level).
- Project managing a portfolio of data analytics use cases on O2D end-to-end.
- Preparing presentations and discussion papers for senior stakeholders.
- Supporting facilitation of VP-level Analytics on O2D community.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- At least 2 years in-depth experience working in DPDHL Group.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in the organization.
- Good level of understanding of cross-functional decision making processes along the O2D process.
- Demonstrated affinity to working with data.
- Good (managerial) understanding of data analytics projects and methods.
- Proven and successful international experience, demonstrated ability to work effectively across cultures and regions.
- 2-3 years working in a conceptual role (e.g. management consulting) – Desirable.
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing projects – Desirable.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 26 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn