Manager Commercial API (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Manager Commercial API(M/F/X)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
As a Manager Commercial API (m/f/x) you ensure that the DPDHL Group APIs are commercially governed. In close collaboration with the Group Partner Management Team and our Center of Excellence you will define our commercial needs in the best possible way. Your goal is to drive our API agenda and customer/partner needs to guarantee the implementation of the Commercial API strategy according to best market standards. In addition you have to make sure that the API topic is recognized and understood by all relevant commercial owners and stakeholders on all relevant levels.
You are responsible for defining the best setup on who should access our APIs, how this access is best managed and maintained while keeping our API strategy focused on profitable growth within our divisions.
You should bring a passion to drive our commercial API agenda in a young and agile digital customer interaction team.
- Collect and manage requirements on commercial needs such as API roadmap, revenue, access, thresholds for all BUs
- Ensure profitable growth for all BUs when implementing the strategy while protecting data and brand
- Market requirements regarding usage and requirements for our APIs
- Monitor the competition and best practices
- Ensure developer experience is top level
- Provide educational insights via documentation, presentations or other media
- Provide overall visibility of customer and partner feedback for all group APIs
- Ensure commercial API guidelines are all met
- Protect our data and brand with all our Group APIs
- Ensure API documentations are top quality
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in a relevant environment (e.g. 3rd party player or relevant department in a corporation)
- Previous experiences in a multi-national professional environment (not mandatory)
- Deep understanding commercial perspective of APIs
- Ability to define clear commercial API strategy
- Experience in API ecosystems and key elements of an API program (commercial)
- Experience in developer portals
- Understanding developer needs
- Experience in the logistics sector preferable
- Work independently ensuring a high level of accuracy and reliability
- High level of self-organization
- High willingness and openness to learning and ability to very quickly pick up on new things
- Team player who enjoys working together with stakeholders from all over DPDHL group
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in a global environment
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn