Lead Manager (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Lead Manager (f/m/d) for our Sales Team at the Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn.
As a Lead Manager, you will:
- Optimize and administer Lead Management processes, including
- Coordinate selected tenders with country teams and functions teams
- Screen RFQ platforms (e.g. TI Contract) and assignment to sectors and countries
- Lead generation (handling/sharing of local leads, commercial databases, cross-BU leads, long-/ short listing of potential customers)
- Utilize tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator for lead generation
- Establish strategic Sales market intelligence
- Take ownership of sustainability-related customer leads and act as main interface between internal stakeholders to facilitate customer solutions
- Key point of contact within Sales function for customer campaigns
- Structured monitoring and management of customer trends and feedback to identify enhancements to service portfolio or internal processes
- Create and manage customer trends database per sector
- Identify potential customers for current and potential customer subsectors
- Incorporate customer feedback into lead management process
- Consolidate, manage and promote sector and other materials and information
- Support line manager and Sales management with appropriate reporting along pre-defined success measures
Our perfect match:
- Successfully completed degree in business, preferably with a focus on Sales/Marketing or a comparable qualification
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales, preferably in Freight Forwarding or other Logistics-areas
- Passionate about Sales, strong motivation to put your colleagues in the right situations to succeed
- Previous experience with common Sales-related tools/CRMs, MS Office (Excel, PPT)
- Analytical thinking skills as well as independent, solution-oriented and proactive way of working
- Strong communication skills (written and verbally), ability to work in a team and confident appearance
- Entrepreneurial thinking and diplomatic acting
- Intrinsic motivation
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written); German and / or another language a plus
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognized as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and
identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn