Key Account Manager (m/f/x)
BONN, PERMANENT AND FULL TIME
IT Services is the internal and international IT service provider for the Deutsche Post DHL Group with locations in Germany, the Czech Republic, Malaysia, India and the USA. Together we are delivering IT services for all divisions of the company.
The Key Account Manager is the first contact for customers in regard to IT related topics and
will manage customer relationships as well as cooperate with delivery functions of the organization to assure customer satisfaction with services delivered. Furthermore the Key Account Manager will manage and create sales prospects to assure growth of sales pipeline in accordance to company’s strategy.
Essential tasks & responsibilities:
· Manage pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities for clients
· Manage customer relationship
oBe the first contact for customers in regard to IT related topics
oDevelop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships
oSolve customer escalations
· Manage sales pipeline by overseeing the organization’s promotional/selling activities to client organizational units under area of responsibility
oManage and plan business opportunities
oCreate proposals, negotiate proposals and get them agreed by customers
oManage large RFPs and provide proposals in time to customers
· Identify and develop new customers within client organization
· Influence company to deliver new ideas for and influence the development and enhancement of services, products and systems based on customer requirements
· Knowledge of the Business Partner organisation and understanding of its businesses to ensure that maximum benefits and competitive advantages are gained from the Products and Services offered and delivered.
· Assure that customer satisfaction is constantly increasing
· DPDHL Group experience
· ITS service offering awareness
· Portfolio and Project Management skills
· Very good influencing and negotiating skills
· Very good analysis and problem solving skills
· Strong leadership skills in an international environment
· Fluent German and English communication, both orally and written.
· Proven ability to deliver in different cultures across the region
· Proven ability to direct and influence stakeholders outside direct line management structure to undertake activities that achieve set objectives
· Experience in selling complex IT solutions and services (5 to 10 years)
· 5-7 years experience in IT and business disciplines
· Degree in IT or business-related subject
· ITIL experience (2+ years)
· (optional) P&P business experience
· (optional) experience in System Integration / Software Development and Operations / Project Delivery, preferably based on agile methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, DevOps
· (optional) experience in Digitalization and Innovation topics, e.g. Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud Solutions, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Virtual Assistants (VA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
As an employer we are offering you excellent social benefits, competitive salary structures and relevant development opportunities. In addition you can benefit from our flexible working time with compensatory time off and the possibility to work from home. Furthermore we are offering free parking spaces for our employees, a job ticket as well as other benefits via our employee portal.
You need more info? Just visit our website https://de.dpdhl.jobs/itsgermany.
Notes for Applicants:
-Please apply online!
-For further information, please contact Christian.Straetz@dpdhl.com
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn