IT Solution Architect (m/f/d)
You have already gained first experience in the field of IT solution architecture and would like to expand your skills in consulting as well as project management from design to deployment of IT solutions and products with a focus on software-as-a-service, IT integration, data architecture as well as IT security and process optimization? If market monitoring and conducting trend analyses as well as transferring know-how on new digital technologies pique your interest, then we should get to know each other.
For Deutsche Post AG Group Headquarters in Bonn, we are looking for you as an IT Solution Architect (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
You will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- Advise the business partners and IT community as a digital advocate and contribute to the design, development and implementation of solution for HR IT applications and products, taking into account the functional and economic requirements as well as compliance, security and data protection.
- In addition, you will conduct market observations and trend analyses and support the HR IT area in connection with possible use cases, development opportunities, as well as their application and documentation.
- The communication of standards, guidelines, requirements, best practices and changes within the respective practice groups and IT community also play an important role in your daily work.
- Completed studies with a focus on IT technology or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the area of IT solution architecture
- Sound knowledge and experience in project management as well as in the entire IT application and product lifecycle
- Knowledge of Microservice, API, Microsoft Azure product suite, data management, data analytics, IT security, GDPR, survey and digital tools, as well as ITIL, SCRUM, DevOps practices, TOGAF
- Experience working with internal as well as external customers and vendors
- Very good communication skills in English, German language skills are desirable
- Permanent full-time position with competitive salary structures
- Transparent working time recording, time off in lieu and mobile working to enable you to achieve your work-life balance
- Excellent social benefits such as company pension plan and company health management with sports offers
- Family service for active support with childcare to take the pressure off you
- Comprehensive professional training and personal development opportunities
- Additional benefits such as an employee canteen, events and various discounts on mobile phone contracts, insurance and much more
- Central location in Bonn with good transport connections and the possibility of a job ticket
Do you see a personal challenge in these varied and responsible tasks Then apply now as an IT Solution Architect (m/f/d) with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) and stating your salary requirements via the Apply button.
You will find further information at de.dpdhl.jobs.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post AG
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn