INTERN (M/W/X) FOR THE GLOBAL CONTROLLING OF DHL SUPPLY CHAIN – BONN
TOMORROW, YOU’RE ESTABLISHING A NEW GLOBAL BUSINESS PROCESS.
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services.
And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Join our Global Controlling Team in Bonn, from now on and for at least 6 months.
You will support our international team in reporting the key financial figures of DHL Supply Chain and in the further development of our digital agenda. In addition to preparing analyses and presentations for the top management, you will actively participate in the maintenance, updating and further development of our standard reporting. You will support us in setting up and rolling our modern online reporting solutions.
- Student of Economics (ideally with a focus on Controlling / Finance)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Profound MS-Office-knowledge (esp. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI desirable
- Teamplayer with high motivation, commitment and reliability
- Structured and independent working style as well as strong analytical skills and creativity with an affinity for numbers
- Strong interest in learning modern controlling Tools
Take the opportunity to actively put your acquired knowledge into practice and get to know the day-to-day business and processes of an international company. We offer you an appropriate remuneration
For further information on the advertised position, please contact Mr Volker Mild, Phone +49 228 182-14205.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH