INTERN (M/F/X) STRATEGIC PROJECTS, COMMUNICATIONS, SUSTAINABILITY & BRAND
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, STARTING FEBRUARY 2020
INTERN (M/F/X) STRATEGIC PROJECTS, COMMUNICATIONS, SUSTAINABILITY& BRAND
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world.
As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade.
And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
Join our Strategic Projectsteam in the Communications, Sustainability & Branddepartment in the Headquarters of Deutsche Post DHL Group in Bonn, Germany. We work at the interface of sustainability and innovation. We have a clear business focus but at the same time create added value for the environment and/or society. We see ourselves as first movers – we generate and evaluate ideas, prepare analyses, and develop and pilot solutions with the current focus onpackaging. Together with the Group’s divisions we are working on new sustainable packaging solutions for DPDHL. To support us in this we are looking for you! You will contribute your expertise in the analysis and assessment of new packaging solutions. You will support the development as well as the internal and external communication, policies and guidelines. You will also provide assistance in workshop planning and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders, perform issue-related research and evaluate the results, assist in preparing decision papers for management, and provide project management and administrative support to the team as well as the department head.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, material sciences, environmental sciences or other relevant fields
- Enrolled in a Master’s program or intending to do so (gap year)
- Open to an internship lasting at least 4, preferably 6, months, starting around February 2020
- Practical experience, preferably expertise in project management and experience in stakeholder management
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Very good written and spoken English; German language skills would be an advantage
- Strong interest in issues of corporate communications and sustainability
- Ability to combine ecological, responsible and business-oriented thinking and action
- High degree of self-motivation and independence
- Highly motivated team player with structured, solution-oriented and businesslike working style
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Take the opportunity to actively put your acquired knowledge into practice and get to know the day-to-day business of an internationally active company. We offer you appropriate remuneration.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Do you see these varied and exciting tasks as a personal challenge? Then please apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates). Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information can be found at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIFE.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post AG