INTERN (m/f/x) Digital Customer Interaction and Partner Integration
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR 6 MONTHS
INTERN (M/W/X) CUSTOMER JOURNEY AND TECHNICAL DELIVERY
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
The DHL team comprises over 320,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: the customer. That’s because although logistics are what drive our world, people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability every single day to every single customer is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference in their lives.
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit drives innovative, industry-specific solutions.
Unraveling the complex world of logistics, we provide our existing and potential strategic global customers with integrated logistics solutions on behalf of the DHL business units that simplify the customer experience.
- Participate in partner onboarding activities both from a project management and a technical advisor perspective.
- Effectively communicate and educate partners on the integration options.
- Manage the certification process with each partner integration.
- Manage incoming partner integration issues
- Work closely with API CoE team for developer portal requests
- Support for management presentations
- Very good english
- German speaking appreciated but not a must
- Experience in logistics, eCommerce and APIs
- Team player and highly passionate for the topic
- Minimum 6 month full time availablity
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program
- Ability to work independently and well organized with a high self-motivation
- Ease in working with people of different cultures
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating company. We offer appropriate compensation.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone 0228 182 47712.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH