Intern GoGreen (m/f/d)
Intern GoGreen (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for a motivated Student Intern (m/f/d) for our GoGreen & Sustainability Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight.
In this role, you will have an unique opportunity to peek into the management of DHL Freight Global GoGreen & Sustainability with the aim to support the team.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Global Head Office team and the global community in projects & activities related to the company's sustainability program "GoGreen" in the areas of CO² efficiency, sales of green solutions, and people engagement
- Assist in the analysis, monitoring & reporting of ongoing GoGreen activities
- Support in assessing customers' CO² emissions
- Assist in the rollout of a global GoGreen training program
- Contribute to internal and external communication measures and campaigns
- Support sustainability projects with internal and external partners
- Prepare presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint and data analysis with Microsoft Excel
- Research on competitors & industry activities in the areas of sustainability and innovation
Our perfect match:
- You are a student of Business Management, Economic Science, Engineering or comparable studies and have at least completed the fourth semester
- Ideally, you already gained practical experience in the areas of Strategy, Sustainability, Consulting and/ or Innovation
- You have advanced IT Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- You convince with good communication skills, verbal and written
- You are characterized by a high motivation, a quick grasp of things and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You value working within a team and are able to successfully and proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), any other language is an advantage (German language skills not a pre-requisite)
- You are available for at least 3 months (longer duration possible/ preferred)
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in this opportunity? Please click Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this video.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn